Each game report MUST include something in the Comments Field
Here is some basic information you can include:
- Team Information. If either or both teams listed in the scheduled game report is wrong, please correct that in your narrative in the Comments section.
- Misconduct Information. If none you must note "No Cards Issued"*
- Field Conditions that PWSI needs to know about. We pass your info on to the V.P. Operations.
- Injuries where the players leaves but cannot return to the match*
- Special circumstances about the match. For instance, whether one team did not have a full team. Whether in the SFL the Playdown rule was in effect.
- Bad behavior by spectators or coaches. Include specifics. If you see two coaches going after each other even though you have left the field -- report it.
- The starting time if the game did not start on time. And the reason why. One minute doesn’t matter. Ten or more does.
- Terminated or suspended matches. Reasons for suspensions of a match, such as lightning, and the actions you took.
- Questionable calls you may have made. We'll answer your questions.
- Changes to the referee crew
In short, please provide information that you think we may be asked about. Many a SATURDAY evening begins with requests about specifics that occurred in a certain match. Usually all the assignor can say is "no cards issued." Please provide more info if you do not already provide a narrative report.
*Names as well as uniform number