Our games are played under the FIFA Laws of the Game. However, for certain competitions including youth, some rules may be changed.
For youth, veterans, disability and grassroots football:
- size of the field of play
- size, weight and material of the ball
- width between the goalposts and height of the crossbar from the ground
- duration of the two (equal) halves of the game (and two equal halves of extra time)
- the use of return substitutes the use of temporary dismissals (sin bins) for some/all cautions (YCs)
For youth competition, it is a requirement that referees know which competition they are officiating and the Modified Rules in effect for those competitions.